What was the most embarrassing moment of Sophie Turner’s career?

What was the most embarrassing moment of Sophie Turner’s career? 

 Sophie Turner, who is currently waiting for her second child with her husband Joe Jonas, reflected on her career and the initial success of Game of Thrones (GOT) in a recent interview.



What was the most embarrassing moment of Sophie Turner’s career?


 She said Got's issue was so heavy that she affected her mental health. 


Sophie played Sansa Stark in the successful HBO program and was 15 years old when she first premiered. She is one of the few cast members that appears in the eight seasons. 


Now with 26 years, Sophie Turner is realizing the potential effects of filming the violent series.


Talking to actress Jessica Chastain in an interview for The Cut, Sophie said "the issue was so heavy" that she developed a coping mechanism to have fun between shots, so as not to traumatize.


Sophie Turner said she could present some symptoms of trauma in the future, due to her experience in Game of Thrones.


«I am sure I will show some symptoms of trauma in the future. At that age, I don't think I could understand much of the scene.


 And the first years, I had my mother with me because she was accompanying me, so it would be very useful and would give me snacks, ”Sophie said.


After a vertiginous start, Sophie is taking time to be with her growing family. "When Game of Thrones ended, I began to develop a personal life and finally a pleasure for what I really wanted to do in my work and things like that," she said. "I feel that I am only at the beginning of my trip to become a person who should probably have evolved about ten years ago."


Sophie Turner currently stars the miniseries The Staircase, based on the documentary on real crimes of the same name. She plays Margaret Ratliff and acts alongside Colin Firth and Toni Collette.




Post a Comment

0 Comments