Jennifer Lawrence gets drunk so she can star in a 'h-t' scene with Chris Pratt
It was the first s-x date that the actress has starred in. It happened during the filming of her latest film, 'Passengers'
"I got very drunk. It was my first s-x scene and I felt strange, strange, "says Jennifer Lawrence in an interview with 'The Hollywood Reporter'.
She also confessed that she felt nervous and guilty "after getting into bed" with Chris Pratt, her co-star in the movie 'Passengers', according to the Vanitatis portal.
When she finished filming a 'h-t' scene for her new film, she became anxious knowing that, due to her drunken state, the situation might have gotten out of hand.
The actress wondered in the magazine: "What have I done?" and she added: “Chris Pratt is married; and it was my first k*ss with a man of his condition she feel very guild for this.
Although the protagonist of 'The Hunger Games' knows that the scene is part of her work, Lawrence wanted to call her mother so that she would tell him that everything was fine. "Mom, could you tell me if I've done the right thing?" she explained.
Jennifer has shown, in this interview, her most unknown face. The young woman has assured that . "When you're under so much pressure, you want that scene to be very real even though I felt bad afterwards," added Lawrence.

0 Comments