Vogue Williams reveals how she and Brian McFadden split all their possessions

 Vogue Williams reveals how she and Brian McFadden split all their possessions 

Vogue Williams reveals how she and Brian McFadden split all their possessions


Vogue Williams has revealed how she and ex-husband Brian McFadden divided up all their possessions when they split.


and she told how the best item she saved is still in use to this day: her vacuum cleaner.


Speaking on My Therapist Ghosted Me, the podcast she shares with Joanne McNally, Vogue swears by the vacuum cleaner she got in her divorce.


The Dubliner said: “The best thing I got out of my divorce, I'm not even kidding, was this Miele vacuum cleaner. I still have it. She is our vacuum cleaner at Howth.


“We split our stuff. So, I have the vacuum cleaner. She is the best vacuum cleaner.


Comedian Joanne expressed her surprise that the most prized possession was not the couple's beloved dog, Winston, which they initially shared before she took over Vogue.


Also on the podcast, Vogue and Joanne discussed the now famous 2 Johnnies podcast that revealed a serial catfish.

The woman lured dozens of men into a relationship using fictitious identities, including one of the Johnnies themselves.


Vogue said: “Oh my God. Have so much free time? Can you even imagine being in a relationship with two people? As if that was too much.


Vogue recently welcomed her third child, Otto, into the world with her husband Spencer Matthews. The couple is considering having a fourth child. “She's only a month old but honestly I think I'll be four. I'm lovin 'it. I love the newborn stage,” she said on the Spencer & Vogue podcast.


Post a Comment

0 Comments