How Did Brie Larson's Unexpected Start on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' Shape Her Award-Winning Career ?



How Did Brie Larson's Unexpected Start on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' Shape Her Award-Winning Career ?



 "Brie Larson Reflects on Her 'Slowburn' Career: From Child Star to Oscar Winner"

Brie Larson recently spoke openly about her early entry into Hollywood as a child star.

For those who may not know, the Marvel star made her debut at the age of eight with a sketch on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

Since then, Brie Larson's journey to success has been challenging, as she discussed in her conversation with Andrew Scott for Variety's "Actors on Actors."

Expressing her gratitude for finding fame at a more mature age, she said, “It gave me so much experience so that when I was given the opportunities, I was truly ready for it.”

“I mean, I’m so grateful that I had so much rejection growing up. It’s wild! I very much had a slow burn in my career,” she elaborated.

She also recalled her early struggles in Hollywood, noting that she did not get many gigs and faced years of hardship as an actress.

“I’d get close to things, so I knew that I had something, but I wasn’t booking, or I’d book one job a year or something—just enough to give me hope,” Brie reflected before concluding the chat.

Post a Comment

0 Comments